• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible to hide cursor in PS?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like using fullscreen mode, because it lets me look at the image without any distractions - except one. Is there any way to hide the cursor while in fullscreen or otherwise?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might sound oversimplified, but does moving the cursor to an out of view corner not work? I am not aware of a method to hide the cursor such as using the Tab key to hide/reveal the tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving it to a side triggers windows to pop out (which in general I like). My best solution has been to place it at the center of the top or bottom of the screen, where it's still visible but distracts slightly less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why have it on screen move it to an other display. Displays are cheap and you do not need a good display for Photoshop palettes. Even laptops can drive more then their built in display,

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't any option in prefrences for that job. The only thing you can do to minimize appearance of Brush, for example, is to press Caps Lock what will make Brush look like crosshair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines