Highlighted

Presets not showing in 2020 Preset manager

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the 2020 update this morning, and when I look in the Preset Manager, all I see are Contours and Tools. No Brushes, Patterns, Custom Shapes, et al. The presets are all therewhen I go to use them, so they're not gone, but they don't show in the Preset Manager. Is anyone else having this issue?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Semaphoric | Adobe Community Professional

So, I see the "Missing" presets now have their own panels. Whatever. Why didn't they just give Contours and Tools their own panels too, and lose the Manager?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets not showing in 2020 Preset manager

Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the 2020 update this morning, and when I look in the Preset Manager, all I see are Contours and Tools. No Brushes, Patterns, Custom Shapes, et al. The presets are all therewhen I go to use them, so they're not gone, but they don't show in the Preset Manager. Is anyone else having this issue?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Semaphoric | Adobe Community Professional

So, I see the "Missing" presets now have their own panels. Whatever. Why didn't they just give Contours and Tools their own panels too, and lose the Manager?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2019 5
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, why can't they still be preset manager in addition to having their own panels? It was easier to manage brushes in preset manager.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... It would be definitely better to have one place to manage all the presets rather than to move to a specific panel everytime... As vickim68445947 mentioned, it should be additionally shown in the manager rather than only in the respective panels...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Found that Adobe will depreciate the preset manager. Now I really don't know how to import my brushes and gradients in the photoshop 2020 version. Anyone with an answer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find my presets now?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. For gradients import go to the panel, press pull-down menu and open the gear icon on the right. That let's you import your files but unfortunately...one at a time....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still trying to figure out how to import patterns, since I still see the countour and tools on the Preset Manager. Do you have an idea on how to solve this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luis —

Look in the Panel Menu of the Patterns Panel:

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 2