• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not showing in 2020 Preset manager

Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the 2020 update this morning, and when I look in the Preset Manager, all I see are Contours and Tools. No Brushes, Patterns, Custom Shapes, et al. The presets are all therewhen I go to use them, so they're not gone, but they don't show in the Preset Manager. Is anyone else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

So, I see the "Missing" presets now have their own panels. Whatever. Why didn't they just give Contours and Tools their own panels too, and lose the Manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I see the "Missing" presets now have their own panels. Whatever. Why didn't they just give Contours and Tools their own panels too, and lose the Manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, why can't they still be preset manager in addition to having their own panels? It was easier to manage brushes in preset manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
15 hours ago 15 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can only agree with this opinion! Also found the manager very useful as a point of contact for managing and organizing ALL modules as a headquarters. I also found the operation there to be more comfortable and clearer.
I would really like to see the original manager remembered.
I also have to admit that some errors have crept in during the restructuring. In one place you can delete and/or rename, in another place you cannot, and the menu of the modules (color, gradient, brush, contour, etc.) has different content/range of functions in different places (menu bar vs. panel). It looks immaturely cobbled together, as if several departments were independently involved in the design and usability wasn't an issue? Everything was better before! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... It would be definitely better to have one place to manage all the presets rather than to move to a specific panel everytime... As vickim68445947 mentioned, it should be additionally shown in the manager rather than only in the respective panels...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Found that Adobe will depreciate the preset manager. Now I really don't know how to import my brushes and gradients in the photoshop 2020 version. Anyone with an answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find my presets now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. For gradients import go to the panel, press pull-down menu and open the gear icon on the right. That let's you import your files but unfortunately...one at a time....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still trying to figure out how to import patterns, since I still see the countour and tools on the Preset Manager. Do you have an idea on how to solve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luis —

Look in the Panel Menu of the Patterns Panel:

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

import shapes.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay... I have preset Brushes but they did not migrate, so I have tried multiple times to imprt and restart Photoshop.. But they are not showing up. Help any advice will be better than none.. (Quality Adivce that is..) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I can create or where I can download a preset? I need a preset for Premiere Pro>Project manager>Consolidate and Transcode for a lot of audio individual clips, quicktime and the others doesn't work right...i need something like 44100hz 16bit waveform...preset, for this, can you help me? thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should ask this in the Premier Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this very problem 15 minutes ago.

So I tried everything and got really frustrated with the inability to import brushes, patterns, and actions. What I finally did is I simply selected all the brushes in the Presets > Brushes folder and dropped them into the Brushes box in Photoshop and it worked! Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so I don't understand how you added the brushes. Can you explain, please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines