• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printer no longer works with PS manipulated images

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having difficulties with my printer and images adjusted in PS.  Started with my HP Laserjet leaving the middle 6 inches of paper left white, edges were printed.  Confirmed both HP and PS were up-to-date but continued to print incorrectly.  Purchased a Canon G7020- same thing happens with this printer.  Both printers print fine from my computer with images not manipulated with PS.  Also, iPhone images to both printers are fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

So sorry to hear about this issue. Let's try a test to see if it's the printer or printing from Photoshop that's the issue. Try saving your image as a pdf. Please be really careful when you do this. Save your file in its native Photoshop format and then save it as a pdf. Then close the file and if it asks you to save again, DO NOT save. You do not want to overwrite your PSD file with a pdf. 

Then open up Acrobat and print from acrobat. If the error persists, then I think we are looking at the printer being the issue. If it's not, then I would look at Photoshop. If it is Photoshop, do you have any clipping paths associated with the image?

Let us know?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines