• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 20.1.0 crashes when using eyedropper tool - macOS 10.15.3 Catalina

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS 20.1.0 on MAC OS Catalina 10.15.3. Working on black and white illustrations in greyscale mode for a book, Photoshop crashes every time I use the eyedropper tool to sample a color value of the file that's not in focus.  Sampling with the eyedropper tool from whichever file is in focus does not cause a crash.

I usually have two or more files open while working to sample colors, and have never had this problem in earlier versions no matter what color mode: greyscale, RGB, or CMYK.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop crashing while using the eye dropper tool, could you please try updating Photoshop to version 21.1 via the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if it helps?

You may also try giving Full Disk Access to Photoshop and see if it still crashes. Check this link for steps: https://www.pandasecurity.com/en/support/card?id=700079

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines