Highlighted

PS CC 2020 21.2.2 Extreme brush lag and no pressure sensitivity

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the most recent version of Photoshop CC( 21.2.2) and wow what a surprise my Wacom Intuos Pro no longer works as expected. I thought I had this fixed after updating and did some testing and the brush was working fine a few weeks later I go back to PS to use my wacom for some things and now all pressure is gone and I have no idea. I already have the PSConfig text file in my settings and Windows Ink is disabled beyond this I don't what else to do. Also the brush lags like extremely bad it's literally unusable I've already tried different settings in preformance setting in the preferences.

Getting real tired of having to troubleshoot these issues with every PS update.

Here are my PC specs

Win 10

i7 6700

gtx 1070

32 gb ram

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Axel Matt | Adobe Community Professional

Please install the latest update to version 21.2.3. 

Adobe has fixed the issuses with pen pressure and you can use PSUserConfig to disabling Windows Ink! 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-21-2-3-is-now-available/td-p/11419886?page=1

Topics

Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS CC 2020 21.2.2 Extreme brush lag and no pressure sensitivity

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the most recent version of Photoshop CC( 21.2.2) and wow what a surprise my Wacom Intuos Pro no longer works as expected. I thought I had this fixed after updating and did some testing and the brush was working fine a few weeks later I go back to PS to use my wacom for some things and now all pressure is gone and I have no idea. I already have the PSConfig text file in my settings and Windows Ink is disabled beyond this I don't what else to do. Also the brush lags like extremely bad it's literally unusable I've already tried different settings in preformance setting in the preferences.

Getting real tired of having to troubleshoot these issues with every PS update.

Here are my PC specs

Win 10

i7 6700

gtx 1070

32 gb ram

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Axel Matt | Adobe Community Professional

Adobe has fixed the issuses with pen pressure and you can use PSUserConfig to disabling Windows Ink! 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-21-2-3-is-now-available/td-p/11419886?page=1

Topics

Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
chrdav LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks this seems to fixed the issue for now, I sure it'll break again though 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines