Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save for Web feature not working since last update

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since the latest update, my PS started behaving erratically, freezing unexpectedly without giving any warning nor crashing, it just freezes. The first time, it happened whenever I opened or started a new file. So I searched for the general troubleshooting, and ended up finding out that erasing my previous preferences made PS unfreeze. But, now, whenever I use the Save for Web feature my PS freezes the sameway, without crashing or any warning messages.

That is a already know issue for this version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not reproduce your problem on my Dell Workstation running Windows 10 Pro 2004 system with PS 2020 21.2.1 with Nvidia studio device driver. What are you running on?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running on a Windows 10 Home, with the lastest version (21.2.1). My NVIDIA 1060ti is installed with the Game Driver, but since NVIDIA recommends using the gamer version for professionals who also game... but I don't see it as GPU related issue, otherwise I think it would really be crashing.

Also, when it freezes in that manner the file I'm currently working always gets unrecoverable unless saved previously.

I noted that sometimes when I try to export artboards, Photoshop just don't do nothing but also don't freeze. It can be solved through saving the file, closing and opening again the App though, but it is quite annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess you should play your games. If you get tired of gaming you way want to try the studio drivers to see if professional software  works any better.

You and I seem to interpret what nvidia writes differently???

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines