Highlighted

Saving a GIF in photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having issues saving a GIF from a timeline in Photoshop. One I have opened save for web, only one of the images shows up and all of the rest are white. So if I click save, the GIF only shows one image every 5 seconds!

Would appreciate some help.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving a GIF in photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having issues saving a GIF from a timeline in Photoshop. One I have opened save for web, only one of the images shows up and all of the rest are white. So if I click save, the GIF only shows one image every 5 seconds!

Would appreciate some help.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding? 4000 Px by 6016 Px that is no web frame size it even larger than Photoshop MP4 support it max max frame size is 4096 px x 2063  px. Its larger than 4K 3840 x 2160

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but I am new to Photoshop. Didn't mean to offend you by not knowing how to correctly do that. I posted this to ask for help, not to be looked down on. Thanks for the help mate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's try and assume good intentions, shall we? Everything will be smoother, but you have to be prepared to be told you are making wrong choices. We assumed you picked those numbers because you wanted it that big, and didn't realise it was impossibly large. People regularly expect Photoshop to do the impossible. If you don't actually want a 4000 x 6016 pixel image, what is it that you do want? If you don't know, work backwards: what is the end result you need?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0