Highlighted

Scripts and image processor not working

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We have been putting a watermark on our photos using scripts then image processor, then selecting the folder, then run.  It worked fine until last week.  Now, instead of going to the folder, a Place Embedded folder pops up.  Even if I use this folder and reselect the folder that I want to pull from, it will open up a JPEG folder, but not run the scripts.  We have not been able to figure this out and we have updated to the 20 version.  We were told not to update to the 21 version since there have been some issues with that update.  Thanks  

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scripts and image processor not working

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We have been putting a watermark on our photos using scripts then image processor, then selecting the folder, then run.  It worked fine until last week.  Now, instead of going to the folder, a Place Embedded folder pops up.  Even if I use this folder and reselect the folder that I want to pull from, it will open up a JPEG folder, but not run the scripts.  We have not been able to figure this out and we have updated to the 20 version.  We were told not to update to the 21 version since there have been some issues with that update.  Thanks  

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2020 current version is 21.2.4 and Scripts and Actions work correctly.   Photoshop 2021 is version 22  and has issues many can not use it at all.  Adobe has change machine requirements and supported operating system supported.  There is a bug that cause a performance problem and all tools lag when it bites. Adobe IMO has also broken the line tool in version 22.

If you have problem with Photoshop 2020 version 21.2.4 you need to post your scripts and actions that are failing. And describe the failures better. Post screen captures it hard the follow what you. Folder do not pop up, Dialog opens up like folder selection dialog or and file selection dialog which has folder navigation .

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0