• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scripts>Image Processor

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have a large group of photos that I wish to convert to jpeg, I often use the image processor under the scripts tab of "File".  You have the option to save to the same location as the file you've opened and the program will save a jpeg under a folder it creates in the original location called "JPEG".  I have used this many, many times over the past several years.

Last week, I updated to the 2018 version and today was the first day that I used the script button to convert to JPEG.  Rather than adding to the files that was already there, however, it deleted everything and only added the scripted conversion.  Why would it do that?  Has anyone else had this to happen? The picture names were different and there was no reason to replace the entire file, but it did.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is reproducible behaviour you may want to ask for help over at

Photoshop Scripting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Scripting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screenshot of the dialog "Image Processor" with your settings.

And explain in more detail what went wrong with you. I have everything OK with CC2018 on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines