• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since update all images open looking badly burned

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I updated to Photoshop 2021 whenever I open an image in the program it openes looking badly "burned". They are all dark, heavily contrasted and overly saturated. I've attached a pic to see the difference between the photo opened in a standard photo viewer and the same photo opened in Photoshop. After updating to Photoshop 2021 this same problem started occuring in my copy of Lightroom Classic also. Strange huh? 

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Broken monitor profile.

If you're not using a calibrator, monitor/laptop manufacturers distribute their own generic profiles through Windows Update. These are very often defective in several ways.

As a temporary fix, replace your current profile with sRGB IEC 61966-2.1. Relaunch PS when done, it loads the profile at application startup.

Displayprofile_20_3.png

It's amazing how many of these we've seen in the last week. Obviously a batch of bad profiles has just gone out. Microsoft should really not allow this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines