• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Space bar = Move/Hand Tool

Contributor ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowingly having changed anything, all of a sudden when I hold down the space bar on my keypad the Photoshop tool DOES NOT change to the Move/Hand Tool.  I have rebooted the Mac, restarted PS, Reset PS Preferences, checked all the Preference settings (but could not find anything related to this issue).  What a pain as I use this tool all day long.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Mark Weidman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Please ignore the above post, I finally fixed the problem though I am not sure how!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Contributor ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ignore the above post, I finally fixed the problem though I am not sure how!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, how did you solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Every once in a while I had the same problem, running PS CC on a Mac OSX.  I read somewhere that sometimes if Safari is open that can cause the problem, which I found hard to believe.  But, it is accurate.  Every once in a while when  I have the same issue, if I quit Safari, the issue is immediately resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines