Highlighted

Speeding up GIF in photoshop.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am creating GIF files for a company. I know photoshop has a 500 frame limit, which I've been working around by creating two files, and then copy and pasting them to extend the layer limit. My problem now is that I want to speed/slow the gif and I cannot figure out how to do it. Any help? 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Speeding up GIF in photoshop.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am creating GIF files for a company. I know photoshop has a 500 frame limit, which I've been working around by creating two files, and then copy and pasting them to extend the layer limit. My problem now is that I want to speed/slow the gif and I cannot figure out how to do it. Any help? 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the timeline to access the Retime Menu. Click on the drop-down menu next to Speed. This will bring up the speed slider. Move the slider up or down depending on whether you want to slow down or speed up the GIF. Once you are done, your timeline will reflect the change. Now your clip speed has been changed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0