Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Glitch with Wacom Tablet

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been having a really weird issue regarding Photoshop and my Wacom Cintiq 13HD tablet. If I use the rocker ring to zoom in or zoom out, sometimes a copy of my image will appear partially over the actual image I'm working on. If I draw on it, it doesn't show anything until I minimise the window and go back in. I've tried updating my tablet, updating photoshop, disabling Windows Ink...

Capture.PNG

In the image above, you can see the duplicate of the image at the very top.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleyl,

That does not sound right, as the image preview appears partially over the image whenever you zoom in/out, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, it seems a graphic driver issue. Please check every display driver update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines