• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sudden Magenta or Pink Cast from Photoshop Vs 22

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been printing on Epson professional printers since they came out in the 90's. and I had a very frustrating problem in Photoshop Vs 22.0.0.

I know about color management and I knew that was not the problem and but no matter what I did the cast was still there. I remembered that I had changed the way PSD files are saved - Maximize PSD/PSB compatibility from "Ask" about comptibility to "Never". When I saved them back as Maximize the compatibility the problem went away.

Go figure, is there a problem with the very lates versions of PSDs ?  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rdecoyte,

how frustrating and how the heck did you manage to find out what was causing it! 

that was a pretty obscure solution - lucky you remembered the PSD compatibility change you'd made

thanks for posting here 

maybe it's just one of many issues users are reporting with Photoshop 22

possibly someone from Adobe will comment here

it would help other if you post it as a bug here 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop

thanks
neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer
[please do not use the reply button on a message within the thread, only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines