Highlighted

The images in Layer Panel are flipped and in my canvas it shows in the other direction

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pressed something for mistake and my image in my canvas Flipped, so I went to "image> image rotation > Flip Canvas horizontally" it did work out for the canvas but it did not flip the images in the Layer Panel. So now I see my Layer Panel image in one direction and my canvas in the opposite direction. When I saved it in PNG, it saved in the direction of the Layer Panel (the direction that is not the original)! 😞 I had to flipp my canvas to be able to save it correctly.IMG_0735.JPG

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The images in Layer Panel are flipped and in my canvas it shows in the other direction

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pressed something for mistake and my image in my canvas Flipped, so I went to "image> image rotation > Flip Canvas horizontally" it did work out for the canvas but it did not flip the images in the Layer Panel. So now I see my Layer Panel image in one direction and my canvas in the opposite direction. When I saved it in PNG, it saved in the direction of the Layer Panel (the direction that is not the original)! 😞 I had to flipp my canvas to be able to save it correctly.IMG_0735.JPG

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change it to its original directon and that the panel layer faces the same side as my canvas please help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three ways to flip the image:

• View > Flip Horizontal. This is just the on-screen view, not the file itself.
  • Edit > Transform > Flip Horizontal is what you'd use for individual layers.
  • Image > Image Rotation > Flip Canvas Horizontal flips the whole file and everything in it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
D Fosse LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have said under #2 "individual layers and selections". It works on selected layers or selected pixels, but not the whole file. Too late to edit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0