• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Three finger drag glitch 2020 Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem that only shows up in Photoshop. 

I have a MacBook Pro running 10.15.6, Photoshop 21.2.2, and i use a trackpad. 

When i use the three finger drag to move a layer - doesn't matter what the layer is (text, shape, image) - when i drop the layer - aka, remove my three fingers from the trackpad - it will drop and move or glitch the layer. It never let's me precisly drop the layer where i want it. 

Now, i can CMD+T the layer and move it that way with not trouble from the three finger drag, but i shouldn't have to do that each time. Also, i can three finger drag layers in indesign and illustrator with no problem. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 

Also note, this doesn't happen in ANY program i use, adobe or not. Only in Photoshop. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did figure another piece of info out today that might help...

When the object glitches, it glitches in the direction my mouse is moving. So if i drop the object ( lift my three fingers from the trackpad) and then move my mouse to the right (one finger drag on the trackpad) the object will move to the right with me. It's almost like the software isn't able to process the move quick enough. So weird. Some help would be appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same exact issue. Thank you for wording it so well. This is a big issue I am facing as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you solved this issue?

YES I DO HAVE THE EXACT SAME ISSUE.
Contacted the CC Support all they say is to contact Apple Support which ive been have such difficulties reaching them.

Please if anyone knows a way... tried many thing but wont fixed.

For now i use THREE FINGER DRAG ADD-ON FOUND ON FORUM. 
But when i use the addon, some feature in PS wont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also having this issue. It's been a real nuisance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines