• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Topaz plugin in PS 2021

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased CC2021, and tried to install Topaz DeNoise plugin.  The plugin works fine in my old CS5.  I have the most recent Windows 10, and the most recent DeNoise AI.  After reinstalling Topaz and restarting the computer, then restarting PS, I get a message in Photoshop that says " One or more plugins are curently not available on your system".  If Topaz is not compatible with PS 2021 I may have to revert to CS5.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

I've fixed it!  I completely Uninstalled Topaz DeNoise AI, including a few remnants of Plugin files that the Uninstall program missed.  Then restarted the computer.

Then I Uninstalled the newly installed Photoshop 2021, including a remnant Plugin file.  Restarted.

Then I reinstalled Photoshop 2021.  Restarted.

Then I installed Topaz DeNoise AI, right-clicking the .exe file to Run as Administrator.  Restarted.

The Plugin now appears in the Filters dropdown, as it should.  I repeated the process s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've fixed it!  I completely Uninstalled Topaz DeNoise AI, including a few remnants of Plugin files that the Uninstall program missed.  Then restarted the computer.

Then I Uninstalled the newly installed Photoshop 2021, including a remnant Plugin file.  Restarted.

Then I reinstalled Photoshop 2021.  Restarted.

Then I installed Topaz DeNoise AI, right-clicking the .exe file to Run as Administrator.  Restarted.

The Plugin now appears in the Filters dropdown, as it should.  I repeated the process successfully with Topaz Sharpen AI.  

Just in case anyone else has a similar issue.  (Only problem is that neither Topaz plugin installed in the old Photoshop CS5, but as long as they work in CC2021 maybe that doesn't matter.  I could probably go back and do a manual install of the plugin files if needed.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem, but in Elements 2021!  Everything was working as it should until a system shut-down due to low battery.

Where are these remnant plugin files located, because I have tried uninstalling and installing both programs with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines