Unable to open Photoshop 2020 : Photoshop was unable to parse the PostScript

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not open Photoshop 2020.  When I try to open it, it reads: Could not complete your request becaue Photoshop was unable to parse the PostScript.  I was on it not 10 minutes before I had to close it out, went back on, and now this message shows up... UGH! HELP!

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us the exact version of Photoshop you're using along with your computers operating system? Please try updating the application to the latest version (22.2) through the Creative Cloud desktop app & check if that helps.

You can also check out the conversation here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/error-could-not-complete-your-request-because-photoshop-was...

Let us know it if helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same problem, the program worked an hour ago and now it can't be opened.

I would like to reinstall it or update it, but the creative cloud app doesn't respond. For this reason, I can't share the exact version of photoshop. But it's Photoshop 2021 running on Windows.

Thank you

Alžběta

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines