• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Photoshop CS5

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2010 Nov 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the trial Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended & after the 30 days it expired. When I try to remove this product using the Add/remove programs in the control panel of Windows XP the Adobe Photoshop CS5 is not in the list so I cannot completely remove it using windows S/W. However, the files (approx 6GB) were still on my desktop in a folder called Adobe which I had to move to my D drive as I had run out of disk space on the C drive. Can I just delete these files? In addition I also have the files:

C:\Programs\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD

C:\Programs\Common Files\Adobe\Caps

I don’t know if there are any other files used by Photoshop on my system but I have an entry in my register for Adobe photoshop. Can I manually remove these files and remove the registry entry or is there a way to get windows to do this more thoroughly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can likely safely delete all of those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply would you suggest I also delete the registry entry for Photoshop under Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has published a removal tool:

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cs5clean.html

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines