• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upodated yesterday and now no there is no oil paint filter! Open Cl and oil paint both greyed out!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the go, I updated to the latest photoshop 20.0.10 yesterday 7 August 2010, and now I have no oil paint filter! I am an illustrator an use this filter heavily. I looked on google and found that adobe photoshop no longer supporting certain graphics cards. I have a 2020 imac with the fastest and biggest equipment maxed out with 64 gigs of ram at a huge cost. Fortunatly I didnt update 2018 and 2019 photoshop and still have them as spares in my hard drive, so I can get it there but its just a pain to waste time re orgaanising all my files and brushes. Now I am afraid to do any more updates as its just dum to do so when there is a high likley hood thet the product has gone backward rather than forward!  Please let me know if oil paint is being discontinued so I can be careful not to update photoshop. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?