• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

V 21.2 selecting and changing backgrouds

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the new verison when i select an object and try to move it to another background i am getting a twin image behind it.   This does not happen in the older verisons.  What am I doing wrong?

Elizabeth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to do setting reset maybe that helps or update your display driver card driver.....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elizabeth.  Do you mean that dragging the selection makes a copy?  It doesn't sound exactly like that, but if it is, then are you holding down Alt (Opt) while dragging?  Does the twin image persist after you drag it, or become just the one after you release the mouse button?

If it is a display glitch then it might be a video card driver issue.

What operating system are you using?

Would a screen shot help show us what you are seeing?  You should be able to paste a screen shot directly to you post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for taking the time to answer, but I was able to fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Whulan,

Did the answer I gave you in this thread 10 minutes before you posted here help, or did you find a different answer?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/ghosting-in-images-after-latest-update/m-p/11247858?page=1#...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines