• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 22.1.2 Typing text is lagging

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new to me Macbook Pro, updated with Big Sur and updated to the latest version of Photoshop. Computer has a lot of memory space, so no issues there.

However, when I'm typing in Photoshop (in  RGB colorspace for reference), my type does not appear until about a 3 second delay. I have some custom fonts, but not a crazy amount, and even if I use Arial it does this. I've tried some of the troubleshooting ideas (such as turning off Graphics Processor and adjusting some Performance settings) but nothing has worked for me yet. Anyone else experiencing this? Or can advise? There also seems to be a delay when I choose the move tool and when I'm selecting a font.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post how you resolved the issue so that others might benefit from the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines