Viewing Photoshop created jpegs on LG TVs

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have a simple request. Does anyone have an answer or can advise on viewing Photoshop processed jpegs on today's TVs? I have a number of such files that my LG OLED television (circa 2017) refuses to make viewable. It doesn't matter if they are low-res, high-res, 300kb, 10 MB in size, or 150 MB. The name I tag the images with doesn't seem to make any difference either (as in naming them with special characters, numbers...). There is some strange thing that's happening, because images processed in the same or similar manners are there, while others only show a broken, slashed-through icon. No difference I can tell! It was recommended by an Adobe agent that I try saving the pictures at 200 dpi rather than the usual 350 that most have been shot at. All photos can be viewed if I don't process them in Pshop. I've come across some information explaining there are disconnects with certain devices reading Pshop processed files, but I hope to fix this. Can anyone help? Have you experienced similar problems? I don't think I'm alone.

Big thanks.

ps: I prefer the jpeg format, I've tried saving as tiffs, or ping files (ping?), you name it, and I get the same results.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just open and save them in paint. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more