• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is going on?

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an endless pain. I am editing a raw .dng file in Lightroom, then go over to photoshop for corrections and then save it back to lightroom. It saves as a tiff - that I know. But the colors look totally different, also the curve looks totally different. It seems as the tiff file has lost a huge amount of vibrance and image fidelity. Why is this happening? image.pngimage.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the color difference, could you try changing the screen color profile to sRGB IEC61966-2.1:?https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Relaunch Photoshop and Lightroom after changing the screen color profile and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is different from what, exactly? Raw from TIFF? Lightroom from Photoshop? Library module from Develop module? Be specific.

Make a new comparison, and make sure both display at 100% or 1:1. This is important - if there is noise or a lot of fine detail, different screen resampling algorithms may affect the apparent result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines