• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What videos should a beginner watch?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a high school student who is interested in the design field and learning Photohop and Illlustrator. Does anybody have any suggestions on how I should get started and/or what videos I should watch to learn? Anything is apprecaited. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are so many videos covering the very wide range of tasks those applications can do...to narrow it down a bit, will you be concentrating on graphic design and production for print/web/video, or do you have other interests like fine art, illustration, photography, animation?

If you, your school, or your local library have a subscripton to LinkedIn Learning, that’s one great place to start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So many choices! As Conrad suggested, Linked In Learning is the best place to start. I have a list of great places, many are free. https://creative-training.com/links.html

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines