• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when i save in any fomat the image becomes different then what i see in the photohop program

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i save in any format (doesnt matter jpg or tiff, etc.) it becomes a different photo than what i see in the photoshop working screen. it doesnt see some layers maybe i dont know. even i flatten the image and save it does not work. it is still a different image and does not save the changes i made. i upload a jpg save and a screenshot of the photoshop working screen for you to see the difference. on the left side of the image there is a highlight on white

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop forum

Hello, one of the images, screenshot has no color profile, while the other one has an Adobe RGB profile.

I do not see any editing done on the images... even laying them in difference mode...

It might look different in non-color managed image viewers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is not a difference about the color profile . when you look carefully on the left side of the image you will see a white highlight which i dont want. so i fixed it in photoshop. but when i save it as jpg, the exported image is not the same as i fixed. you can see the fixed image as the screenshot of my phosotshop. and you can see non fixed jpg exoprt on the other image. i think it doesnt see one of the layers while exporting as jpg, or any format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see the "highlight on the white" that you are referring to.

Please zoom in to 100% view on the area concerned and then take a before and after screenshot for comparison. When you zoom out you are looking at a preview with several image pixels combined into one screen pixel.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot2.jpgthe jpg save2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any way forget about the photos i upload. you may not see maybe because i upload and some pixels gone i dont know. but there is a difference between my photoshop screen and jpg export. in the photoshop screen it is fixed but when i export as jpg it doesnt export the fixing that i made. i think it doesnt export the layer that i made the fixing. even i tried merge visible and flatten image. i also shut down the graphic processor. no way. why is this happening ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a difference in those screenshots.

Can you attach a link to the original PSD and the exported jpeg (drop box or similar).

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe isn't there anything to see, and just your screen that shows dithering or stairstepping...

Maybe take a photo of the screen with your cellphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it just fixed. i dont know how and the errored files are overwritten. i will send you both the psd and jpg files as it does the same thing again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpgthe jpg save.jpg

i can clearly see the difference even from the browser here as i upload. i dont understand why you cant see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The area you circled in black measures 238-238-238 in one, and 237-237-237 in the other.

Considering that the screenshot is untagged, that's as close as you can ever hope to get. I assigned sRGB (which is probably ballpark but not accurate) and got the numbers above. I'd really need to assign your monitor profile for exact numbers.

There are no other distinguishing features in that area. I even put a very steep curve on top, to exaggerate any differences. I see none.

Are you viewing the jpeg in a photo viewer without color management, like Windows "Photos"? That will never match Photoshop. Or perhaps you have a different backdrop color? That can trick the eye more than you think.

It could be that you have a defective monitor profile. Put Photoshop and your photo viewer up on the same screen, and make a screenshot of the whole screen. Post that.

None of us can see any differences between the images posted here. And I spot differences no one else can see for a living.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. I can't see any difference...

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines