Highlighted

Why can't we save PNG Format Options as a default?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10-22-2020 8.07.30 PM.png

Every time....i mean EVERY SINGLE TIME that I save a file as a PNG file I have to click on this useless box.  Why? I ALWAYS want it to save my PNG files as "Large file size". Why isn't there an option in Preferences to set the default PNG Format Options so that we don;t have to click OK on this useless box every time we save a file?

Maybe you could put it in here......

Jim5EC0_0-1603411985960.png

TOPICS
Feature request, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can't we save PNG Format Options as a default?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10-22-2020 8.07.30 PM.png

Every time....i mean EVERY SINGLE TIME that I save a file as a PNG file I have to click on this useless box.  Why? I ALWAYS want it to save my PNG files as "Large file size". Why isn't there an option in Preferences to set the default PNG Format Options so that we don;t have to click OK on this useless box every time we save a file?

Maybe you could put it in here......

Jim5EC0_0-1603411985960.png

TOPICS
Feature request, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Grant H LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you can create an action with your saving preference and run that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0