Highlighted

Wrong date export

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the photoshop app on my tablet and for the last week when I export a jpg it's date is saved as 1990 which sends all my photos to the very back of my photos album, how do I change this? No the pictures I'm using aren't from 1990.

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wrong date export

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the photoshop app on my tablet and for the last week when I export a jpg it's date is saved as 1990 which sends all my photos to the very back of my photos album, how do I change this? No the pictures I'm using aren't from 1990.

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Seems to be just since last update. All are erroneously dated December 12 2019 although originals are from October 2020. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0