• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine clips into one in order to crop in Premiere Elements 19

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the easiest way to recombine multiple clips in to one clip for the purpose of cropping the entire clip at once rather than cropping each individual video clip seperately. 

I am using Ps Premiere Elements 2019. I have researched this and cannot find a way to do it without Exporting and Sharing into one new clip. I was hoping for an easier method. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean by "cropping".    However, it should work where crop one clip.  Then right clip on it and select "Copy".  Then select all the other clips, right click and select "Paste Effects and Adjustments".   It will paste ALL of the adjustments on the copied clip.  So, if you've done any other "adjusting" to a clip it will paste them all.  You may have to temporarily put an extra clip in the timeline with no adjustments, do the cropping, copying, pasting and then remove the extra clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines