Copy and Pasting a clip

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Elements 2020.  What is the best way to copy a portion of Video A and paste it in Video B?  Both Video A and B utilize photoshop elements 2020.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the Photoshop Elements forum.  I will move your post to the Premiere Elements forum where you will get more expert help.  But to get the basics, I suggest you look at the Trim and Split Clips Guided Edit which will walk you through the process:

Snap_2022.03.21_12h28m5s_003.png

Essentially, you can select videos A and B in the Organizer and then choose to edit them in Premiere Elements.  The two videos will be placed on the Premiere Elements timeline.  You can move them around by click-and-dragging them into your desired order.   For example, if you want to add a portion of Video A to the beginning or end of Video B, you can delete the unwanted parts of Video A and drag the desired portion to the beginning or end of Video B.  Once your edits have been completed, you then need to render the project containing both videos to a new video file containing both.

I hope this makes sense to you.  If not, the experts in the Premiere Elements forum will help you out.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greg has it right if the "videos" are in one project.  If you mean "projects" when you write "videos",  Premiere Elements does not allow cutting part of one project and pasting it into another.   There is a 'work around' if you need it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines