• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 15 - Share to YouTube is temp Unavail

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should of known better - Cannot publish to YouTube now on Elements 15 - Share to YouTube is Temporarily unavailable. Eghha.

Besides that, man, what is up with the tool bar at the right? Taking up space for the editing down below......Not worth the upgrade nothing major.

Then to top it off I cannot export at 20 MBPS - Only 15 (no 20) then something else.

Also 14 version still is active and usable on my computer.

One other thing - Still no 4K..................

Sorry frustrated. Should of not upgraded so fast.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend this question be posted as a separate thread, Parker. Since version 10, the program has gone through a major overhaul and has added a number of exciting new features.

If you use Export & Share/Device/Computer, you can output a 1920x1080 MP4 to your computer that will make an excellent upload for YouTube.

Meantime, if you look at our Premiere Elements FAQs, you can see discussions of the new features added to each generation of the program.

Premiere Elements FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines