• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2023 organizer crash (assertion failure) importing media

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find any way to report a bug to Adobe so, hopefully, this is the correct way to do so.

Just installed Premiere Elements 2023 and decided to give the organizer a quick trial.  I pointed it at some folders and it immediately threw many assertion failures.  Tried other folders and the same assertions pop up -- looks like it's encountering something it can't hanlde but is not doing so very gracefully.  Screen shots below.  The latest cpp redist I've got installed is (I've got earlier ones as well):

EyelashViper_2-1666017624363.png

EyelashViper_1-1666017428961.png

EyelashViper_0-1666017355867.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a Microsoft problem, so you need a Microsoft solution
Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ to find and re-install the C runtime, or for ALL Windows help
-or direct to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-c-runtime-errors-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same problem here, bought the PSE2023 on my Win 11 standard PC (HP with i7 processor), all drivers and system updates done.  Organizer launches and after a minute or so it crashes with the same error message as above.  I did get onto Adobes remote support, they manually went rhru all my 15 or so C++ Runtime library installations and pressed "Repair" but no change.  Any suggestions ? I also attached a screenshot of all the existing C++ Runtime libraries since 2005, do I really need all of them ? I use acrobat reader and PSE 2023 bundle (Elements and Premiere).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.  I am trying to Purchase Elements 2023 for Windows 64 bit because I have already done the 30 day trial and when I hit Buy Now this is what I am getting.   Does anyone why know I can't purchase this software?  What is going on?  Hopefully somehere here will have an answer for me.  Thanks!

Adobe Error Message .jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines