• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flackern und falsche Bilder in Clips nach Überblendungen

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn ich eine Überblendung zwischen Clips einfüge, kommt es vor, dass ein oder merere Clips flackern und teilweise Bilder von anderen Clips zeigen, wie im Anhang auch zu sehen ist. Woran liegt das?

Über Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the yellow line above the section with two transitions, I think you need to "render" the preview.   That should make the realtime, editing preview run smoothly.  

If that doesn't solve it, the transitions might need a few more frames in each clip to work with.  To do that, trim back the end of the first clip and begining of the second clip before you apply the transition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the transitions are fin now. But the clips keep on flickering. I don't know what to do about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's like shown in the video. Could it depend on the project settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that's not it, if NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the studio driver but this had no effect. what else could I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile, I bought an all new Computer with Intel I9 14900 K an 64 GB RAM, but I still experience this flickering. 

If I add a new Clip to the timeline there will be flickering and a black screen alternates with pictures from earlier clips and it is a complete mess. I tried to replace the source clip with a copy of the original clip, I tried rendering the project but nothing helps. This keeps destroying my motivation for video editing effectively. Please can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you export the project does the flikering remain?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sometimes, but in other cases the flickering isn't present in the exported Video. The main problem is, that i can't work like this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the latest Studio driver  (if NVIDIA graphics) on the new computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot of the properties of your media in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Many users are having issues with VFR. If the file is variable frame rate, use Handbrake to convert to constant frame rate before importing into Premiere Pro:
https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php
Here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Shutter Encoder may also be used to convert to Constant Frame Rate:
https://www.shutterencoder.com/en/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, check the Audio Hardware Preferences. Default Audio Input should be set to No Input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines