Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How edit text?

Participant ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how.png

How do i edit the text? I think it is the pink bit. At least there are only two elements in this project so it must be it. If I double-click it the screen momentarily flashes if it were trying to display it but then nothing. I don't seem to be able to do anything from the Project Assets bin either.

It seems pretty simple but it is eluding me. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

You're in the title adjustments workspace, so you're in the right place to edit that title.

You just have to click to select the text box on the preview monitor window. If you don't click on existing text, wherever you click will start a new text box. You can  have several text boxes in the same title.

It's all a little hard to see because you're working with white text over a white background right now. But temporarily delete the white video on the Video 1 track and you'll better be able to

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in the title adjustments workspace, so you're in the right place to edit that title.

You just have to click to select the text box on the preview monitor window. If you don't click on existing text, wherever you click will start a new text box. You can  have several text boxes in the same title.

It's all a little hard to see because you're working with white text over a white background right now. But temporarily delete the white video on the Video 1 track and you'll better be able to see what you're doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve.  I think in a previous version you edited the text in a little pop-up window?  I was expecting that - so I missed that you simply do it in situ. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will see a pop-up window when you edit Movie Menu titles. Also Motion Titles edit text differently.

But this is the way regular titles have always been edited in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines