• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to go to the Video Editor direct.

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I open Adobe Premier Elements 2021, I get a screen with options to select Organizer, Photo Editor or Video Editor.  Is there a way to bypass this screen and simply open the Video Editor ??

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature request , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Use the search to find "PremiereElementsEditor.exe".  No spaces.  I gave you the wrong file path.  Apologies.  Try this:  "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2021"image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there is.  You find the .exe file for Premiere Elements and create a shortcut.  On my computer it is at:  "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2021\Elements Home\Adobe Premiere Elements 2021.exe"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response - got the same results - still getting the first screen with the 3 options - Organizer, Photo Editor or Video Editor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the search to find "PremiereElementsEditor.exe".  No spaces.  I gave you the wrong file path.  Apologies.  Try this:  "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2021"image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much - that worked !!  No apologies needed. Now if I can only spell Editor in the Subject Line !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now if I can only spell Editor in the Subject Line !!!

I fixed it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines