• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menus without a disk

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason I use Premier Elements 11 and don't bother upgrading (aside from the fact that it's now subscription-based) is that the ISO feature has been removed, and I like to create Blu-Ray disks.

How can I export a project so that it has a menu, chapters etc if I can't use a disk?

TOPICS
Export , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements is not subscription based. Its still a standalone paid piece of software.

Do you want to make a image with E11 or E23?

As for E11 an ISO feature just does not disappear on its own. (or i misunderstood).

If you decide on E23, you can export your timeline with the Blu-ray setting in the Advanced section.

You get two files, one for video and one for audio.

As Elements does not author a disk anymore you need something like TMPGENC Works

TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 - The Ultimate DVD / Blu-ray / AVCHD Authoring Tool - Pegasys Inc.

This software will make a Blu-ray disk out of the two file generated by Element.

As the two files are Blu-ray compatible, TMPG won't re-encode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I have a vague memory of seeing an advert for an earlier version of Elements that was subscription, but I must be mistaken. I'll look into authoring software on a Mac (limited choice compared to Windows, I imagine).

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Menus only appear on discs. There is no way to output a video file with menus in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I thought - but to me that's half the fun of creating a project! I presume that if you add chapter markers to your timeline and export the video file, you can skip to the next chapter during playback?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines