Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing audio track

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm working with Premiere Element 2018 and I would like to make a film with videos from an old SONY camcorder with sequences composed of 3 files in .mpg + .xmm + .modd.
I can play them without any problem on my PC W 10, but when I want to place it in the editing bench, the audio track doesn't appear .
Thank you for helping me on this problem.
Patrick

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know enough about your footage to say what to do.  If it were me, my first guess would be to use the capable and free program called Handbrake to process or "convert" to a more editable format.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but what I don't understand is that I don't have a problem with my Premiere Element 2009 version and not with the 2018 version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont you see an audio attched to the video or dont you hear it from the timeline> be more specific as many scenarios are possible,

Which camera are the files from.

Post screenshot of just the mpg file in Mediainfo in treeview here on the forum.

MediaInfo windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines