• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 2022 Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just purchased Premier Elements 2022 with the licence code applied and therfore not running as a trial. My GPU is shown as unsupported even though its on the supported GPU list. Further the GPU is supported in Photoshop Elements 2022 and Lightroom and runs fine. I have updated the driver to the latest in case this is the issue without remedy. There have been previous posts, but these have related to varients of this card. The GPU is just the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.  Any remedies from these earlier posts relate to earlier versions of Premier Elements and don't work or cannot be applied.

Note the OS is Windows 11. I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to get this working.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Your card is supported but added to the program incorrect.

You have to add your card to the list yourself,go to:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Premiere Elements\20.0\Online\Hw Acc Render\All_Lang\HW\Files\allowlisted_cards.txt:

add the card exactly like this:

NVIDIA#NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti#

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adding a line to a text file - the version number must be your version, so you may need to change the 20.0
--https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements-discussions/rtx-3080ti-gpu-and-premiere-elements-2022/td-p/12574713

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your card is supported but added to the program incorrect.

You have to add your card to the list yourself,go to:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Premiere Elements\20.0\Online\Hw Acc Render\All_Lang\HW\Files\allowlisted_cards.txt:

add the card exactly like this:

NVIDIA#NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran a few test tests after the change and it works a treat. Resolved. Many Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Ann Bens!

This solution also worked for NVidia RTX2060 Super, when I changed the card identifier in the allowlisted_cards.txt file from:

NVIDIA#GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER#

to

NVIDIA#NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ann seems to have worked. I thought the entry was already in the file but as you say it has to be 'NVIDIA#NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti#' extactly not 'NVIDIA#GeForce GTX 1050 Ti#' as per the existing entry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines