• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 10 - Can't Turn Off (Deselect) Auto Amounts

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hope someone can help me figure out how to turn off (DESLECT) "Auto Amounts" in ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 10.

EVERY new video that I add to a project now has Shadow/Highlighting added to it because I made the mistake ONCE of selecting "Add Shadow/Highlighting automatically", now I can't turn it off.

About a month ago, I needed to add Shadow/Highlighting to a video file so I added it from the "Video Effects" page. 

When I saved the altered file, there was a checkbox option that was unchecked so I selected/checked it because I thought it would be nice if this effect was added to each file in this project automatically.

Problem now is that it adds Shadow/Highlighting to EVERY single file I insert on my NEW PROJECTS and I have to manually open the "Edit Effects" page for each new file and DESELECT (TURN OFF) Shadow/Highlighting.

Now I have a normal looking video file, but I shouldn’t have to do this for every file I insert into a project. 

I was able to SELECT Auto Amounts, but I cannot for the life of me and hours of Web searches and adobe user guides figure out how to DESELECT Auto Amounts for the project as a whole and for all new projects.

NOTE:  I figured out how to Deselect it for each individual file, but I can't deselect it for all NEW files that I bring in to a project.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?