• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2019 uploading to Youtube

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time had any difficulties uploading to YouTube. It gets to the "Transferring File" stage and nothing happens - no error message.  It's ony a 12 minute video - the only thing different to previous uploads is I'm uploading it as "Private" ?

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kim,

Direct transfers to YouTube have always been intermittent.    Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't.  My guess is that the companies as big as YouTube (Google) and Adobe don't share the changes to their protocols well which get in the way of the automated upload.  

The solution is to output a good quality video to your computer, review it and then use the YouTube uploader.  Total time will be about the same.  It can be less if you find things you want to change during the local review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree 100% with Bill.

Not only can the review find "something" that one did not notice during editorial work but also I like to keep a local copy of everything I upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys. It worked after converting to an MP4. Cheers, good advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines