Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Settings and Export in 1080p 60fps in Adobe Premier Elements 2024

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I've noticed many YouTube videos can go up to or are set at '(1080p60 HD)' / (1920x1080) 1080p 60fps [screenshot attached: "Setting 1080p60 HD"]. Does Adobe Premiere Elements 2024 support setting a project at these specifications when starting a new project? Additionally, can it export videos in the same 1080p 60fps format through 'Export & Share'? (Adobe Premier Elements 2018 lacks this capability). Please respond with clear and concise answers with necessary proof, such as screenshots within Adobe PE 2024 of the project settings and export settings (dialogue boxes / drop down menu etc) showing these options. It would be greatly appreciated especially for those who may not understand.

Cheers.

TOPICS
Export , FAQ , Feature request , Import , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Current versions, including 2024, work best if you pick a primary clip, import it and drop it to the timeling.  It will sense the clip settings and change the project settings to match.   Once set up, you can than build out the rest of video and the project settings won't change.  The settings are grayed out in the screen shot, but look closely and you can see the settings for the clip with my dog in it.

BillSprague_0-1718743365779.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Yes, Premiere Elements supports 1920x1080x60.  It has for many years!  I used version 9 for my first 1080p60 camera.   

For output, I don't see that the quick setting choices include 60 fps.  Instead, go to Devices,  Custom and then Advanced settings where you can pick the frame rate.  In this case 59.94 matches the source clip but you could pick 60 from the list.  

BillSprague_1-1718743706990.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Current versions, including 2024, work best if you pick a primary clip, import it and drop it to the timeling.  It will sense the clip settings and change the project settings to match.   Once set up, you can than build out the rest of video and the project settings won't change.  The settings are grayed out in the screen shot, but look closely and you can see the settings for the clip with my dog in it.

BillSprague_0-1718743365779.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Premiere Elements supports 1920x1080x60.  It has for many years!  I used version 9 for my first 1080p60 camera.   

For output, I don't see that the quick setting choices include 60 fps.  Instead, go to Devices,  Custom and then Advanced settings where you can pick the frame rate.  In this case 59.94 matches the source clip but you could pick 60 from the list.  

BillSprague_1-1718743706990.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Cheers for your answer. Can you confirm that if I upolad a video from Adobe Premier Elements 2024 with the evidence / settings you have just provided that the viewers on YouTube will be able to access the video in (1080p60 HD) settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Cheers for your answer. Can you confirm that if I upolad a video from Adobe Premier Elements 2024 with the evidence / settings you have just provided that the viewers on YouTube will be able to access the video in (1080p60 HD) settings?

By @gpauthtube447

No, I can't confirm anything YouTube does or what changes they might make.   I can confirm that I've done it and it works with no issue.  Nor do I recall any posts on this forum where there was any trouble with 1080p HD footage.  My preference is to output a video file to my computer, review it and then upload using YouTube's uploading tool. 

This is standard, routine, everyday stuff.  Why are you concerned?  What are you attempting to do?   

Remember that Adobe offers a free trial and you can test it.  Then, if you buy it, there is also a guaranteed return if it doesn't work for you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers. There's nothing to worry about but thank you for your reassurance. Just wanted to make sure my viewers are able to access this video setting if they choose to. Also, I appreicate your advice regarding the free trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I switched to 4K as my default standard.  I can send that to YouTube and there will be even more choices for viewers.   There is still YouTube processing and compression that nobody seems to understand or be able to explain. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines