• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Bitrate Issues

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to render a 4K video of PC gameplay, however the bitrate I'm choosing to render at is not what it's *actually* rendering as.

These are the settings I am choosing to render with:

SwarlesBarkley_1-1667692226134.pngSwarlesBarkley_2-1667692266450.png

After the render is complete the file size comes out to approx 11GB, which equates to roughly 21Mbps bitrate. The game I am recording has lots of fast action sequences, so the lower bitrate causes the gameplay to look like it's 1080p which is a problem.

Previously I used Premiere Elements 2019 (17.0) and using the exact same settings to render. It would come out to 44GB in size and look perfect. The downside was this version didn't support Hardware Encoding, therefore a 60 minute video would take 5-7 hours to render.

I've tried the premade "4K Ultra HD" render under the "Computer" tab, and I've tried setting the Key Frame Distance to 1, both of which did not work. I changed the Level to 5.1, but this prevents me from doing a 3840x2160 aspect ratio. I've also tried changing the bitrate to 240Mbps, which helped but not completely. It changed the bitrate to approximately 42Mbps, which is still not enough.

Any suggestions? I feel like I've wasted money upgrading to PE 2023.

PC Specs:
CPU: i9 9900k

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A
RAM: 64GB G.Skill Trident 3200MHz

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti GAMING OC 12GB

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Performance , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to include my drives.

- Two Samsung 980 EVO Pro (One of these drives runs my OS and Adobe)

- One Samsung 850 EVO (This is where the file is being exported to)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to do what you're doing on my i7 gamer laptop and can't get higher than 50.  In other words, I can't help.  If high bit rates are the primary goal, Premiere Elements might not be your best product.  Based on the marketing, it is aimed more at people who make videos from common camera footage.  If you bought from Adobe, you have 30 days to get a full refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might be a limitation of the hardware encoding. Not software wise but hardware as in Intel.

What if you set it to High10 and 6.2

I cannot test as I do not have an iGPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines