• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotating a Video

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased Adobe Premier Elements 2022 and as my first project I need to rotate a clip shot by an iPhone in portrait mode, however video is supposed to be landscape. All I have to do is rotate it 90 degrees. This is something I used to easily do with Premier Elements 2018, however now it rotates the video just fine but maintains the canvas in portrait mode.

What changed, how can I rotate both the video and the clip?

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Start a new project. On the New Project screen, select the 1920x1080 landscape project settings and, before you click OK, check the option to force these project settings. This will keep the program from trying to match the setting of your portrait video.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start a new project. On the New Project screen, select the 1920x1080 landscape project settings and, before you click OK, check the option to force these project settings. This will keep the program from trying to match the setting of your portrait video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve, that worked beautifully...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks!...watched several how to videos but only you had the correct answer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines