• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

signing in to premiere elements 2020 in windows 10

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated my Windows 10 system successfully, but now Premiere Elements won't allow me to sign in. I have also noticed other irregularities since updating Windows 10. Any suggestions on what to do to fix this problem? I have read other posts where the same problem seems to exist, but I have not gotten a sufficient or understandable explanation of what is causing this problem, or how to fix it.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Premiere Elements do you have?  Have you tried reinstalling Premiere Elements after the Windows update?  What are the other irregularities that you know of?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second Bill's suggestion that you reinstall the program after you upgrade to a new operating system. (I assume you're upgrading from Windows 7 or Windows 8.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, Steve. You and Bill have been most helpfull. I will give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response. I have Premiere Elements 2020. I had run a Windows update and then the program began to have some strange behavior-I couldn't burn a DVD or iso file. So I decided to just reset the computer. Now, I can't even sign in to the program. I will try reinstalling the program once I make sure there are not any more Windows updates to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Bill. I uninstalled Adobe Premiere Elements and restarted the computer. I then checked for any further Windows 10 updates (there were none-it is all up-to-date.) I then attempted to re-install Premiere Elements and never got past the message at the very beginning: Your browser or operating system is no longer supported. You may need to install the latest updates to you operating system. It is all very strange. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try a different browser.  If you are using Chrome, try Edge.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines