• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for Adobe Premiere Elements 2024 SUCKS!! SUCKS!! SUCKS!!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For more than 2 weeks I'm in contact with support because Premiere Elements is not usaeable on my MAC. It doesn't allow to export any video. 

Anyway, they even took a closer look into this issue. 

And now they offer me a Windows license, which I would have to pay! They must be kidding!

The last message was, that I have to wait for the next update, which probably is published in 6 months. 

I found a message from a user with exactly the same problem (but on version 2021 or so) and he mentioned, that it was solved from Adobe support. I even linked this message to the support - but it seems, they weren't even interested in supporting me, that I can use the product.  

I know, the elements series is a low cost product, but I expect something working if I pay money for it. 

So, for me, I never buy any Adobe products again. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing, Siegi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am very disppointed with this latest version - 2024.  I am responding on my Mac because I have an earlier version downloaded on it.  My issue is with exporting the finished product and raises the old issue of why Adobe has stopped being able to burn a DVD or Blu0Ray disc direct from the programme.  WHY?  I believe it must be down to me not understanding modern technology (I am 80) but what worked for me once now doesn't.  The quality of video on the software is OK but when trying to export it the video degrades to an unaccepteble level, whether rendered or not.  Very unhappy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines