• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video won't export

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been trying to export this video I spent hours editing it, but when I went to export it. It came up with this errorr " A low level exception occurred in: H.264 (exporter:9) "

I've tired uninstalling the program, clearing cashe, updating driver and windows. I tired opening a new file with the same unedited footage and it let me export it then. But I would like not to have to start over in editing it. The error appears to be because of different frame rate of one of the files, so I changed them all so they were all 60 and that didn't help. If anyone has any tips of what to try next. let me know 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Update: Solved: Premiere thought I put an effect on the audio file. There wasn't one but after I removed it. It allowed me to finally export it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the program aro you using on what operating system?

Where is your source video coming from? Is it camcorder video? Phone video? Another source?

What is the video's resolution and format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The error appears to be because of different frame rate of one of the files, so I changed them all so they were all 60 and that didn't help."

In addition to Steve's questions, how did you change the frame rates on source video clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used interpert footage to change the frame rate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interpret footage is not the way to go.

If just one file is of a different framerate as the others and as the project, delete from project and

Load this clip up in its own project with matching project settings, export to the framerae you are using in your original project.

After export import this new file in into your original project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is mp4, Its what ive always used and never had this problem before. I'm using premiere elments 19.0 on windows 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I have been slowly limitnating which file it could be having a problem with and its an audio track mp3 file. Any tips on how to fix this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still won't export it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience is that MP3 and WAV files export without issues.  Somewhere, something is different with yours.  What is the source?  If it is copyrighted music, it might be causeing the issue.  I've not done it recently, but I once tried to make a video using an iTunes MP3 and it would not work.  My current favorite source for free royalty free video music is from the YouTube Studio Audio Library.  It never gives me a problem.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: Solved: Premiere thought I put an effect on the audio file. There wasn't one but after I removed it. It allowed me to finally export it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines