• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Annotations to a Photo

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an easy way to annotate pictures within Photoshop Premier Elements 13?  By annotate I mean draw circles or boxes around something and add arrows and text to the photo.  I’d prefer not to do the drawing by free hand and want the annotations on the photo.

Lately, I’ve been using Elements to document car restoration projects and from time to time it is helpful to highlight parts of a photo and/or make notes on the photos.

To date I’ve been making my annotations by exporting the photos to another application, making the annotations and then importing them back into Elements.

I sure wish there was an easier way or an add-on that would simplify this process.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Lots of ways.

But are you talking about Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements? They're two very different programs. One edits photos, the other edits videos.

And in what context do you want to annotate your photos? As a slideshow? A video? Or do you just want a photo with a lot of marks on it?

Can you post a link to a YouTube video showing what you might be trying to accomplish?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines