• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop & Premiere elements

Explorer ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Elements and Photoshop 2013 which is 32 bit.  I have invested in the 2019 versions for my mac, which runs Mojave.

Please can you tell me if I should uninstall the 2013 versions first, before installing the 2019 - which I purchased on disk.

Also, is it correct that to uninstall a programme I only have to drag its icon to the trash bin?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Woodie65  wrote

Also, is it correct that to uninstall a programme I only have to drag its icon to the trash bin?

No, programs need to be properly uninstalled.

Go Applications/Premiere Elements/support files; there you will find an uninstall icon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Elements program versions install as separate applications.  You can keep the old one and install the new one without conflict.  They will run independently.  After you are confident you like and can use the new one, you can uninstall the old one.  Google for ""how do i uninstall a program on a mac" and you will get complete instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that is very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Woodie65  wrote

No, programs need to be properly uninstalled.

Go Applications/Premiere Elements/support files; there you will find an uninstall icon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines