• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premeire Elements 14 Trimming Problems

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two problems.  Sometimes trimming a bittorent video enlarges the borders in the final save so that the screen size dimensions are smaller.  I imagine that it might have to do with video was structured.  I usually save it according to how PE interprets the video (ie 720p).

2nd, If I split a multi-scene video into individual scenes, the sum of all the scenes vastly exceeds the size of the original video.  For example, I might trim a 3GB video into its individual scenes and the sum of all the scenes might be 8GB.  I'm assuming that it might relate to how the video was originally compressed.  Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you mean by "a bittorent video enlarges the borders."

I'm not surprised that a video cut into parts and exported as separate movies is not the same size as the original video. It's NOT the original video. It's shorter videos, each of which may or may not be using the originals compression system and bitrate. (I'm assuming you're talking about a compressed video format like MP4. The whole would be the same size as the parts if none of the videos was compressed in any way.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines