• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 and 2020

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love Adobe products so this is not a rant. 

I bought Adobe 2018 in "2019" in order to start producing better quality videos. Moving from GoPro and Windows Movie Maker. I will say that I definitely had zero issues with 2018 for quite some time! Outside of my videos being uploaded to YouTube at 720P and not realizing it until someone made me aware of the issue and provided me a link in which I could fix the issue. 

Fast forward to 2020 and using Premiere 2018. Suddenly my videos being edited were freezing during the editing process. I am not computer "smart" in any sense. Which is why I had a computer built for me that was focused truly on editing performance only. It was built by a friend who is computer "smart" beyond myself. The videos would freeze, my work would be lost, and I would have to start over from scratch once again. For someone that is extremely busy that is not a great thing to have happen! 

I downloaded the trial version of 2020 to see if it made any difference. Though the issue is there was this annoying "trial version" watermark that was in the video. Forcing me to purchase the 2020 version as the "freezing" seemed to not be happening with the 2020 version. 

Fast forward another few days where I am now. I went from not having any freezing issues to now having them back again. 

I checked for updates for the 2020 version and it says I am up-to-date. Is there something I am missing here? I don't mind spending money for something that performs. Not the slightest. With the computer I have and the hardware it is equipped with I wouldn't think I would have any issues. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have two posts with the same issue, trevor? Please don't double-post to this forum -- especially within a 24 hour period. It makes it very difficult to track conversations and help you resolve your issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines